Microsoft Imagine Academy
By joining the Imagine Academy program
, you will get a full curriculum for teaching technology courses and learning tools that help students achieve success.
Imagine Academy enables you to offer training not only on fundamental technology skills, but also technical courses for your students, faculty and staff who are interested in pursuing a career in IT after graduation.
- Productivity. Help students learn to be productive using Microsoft Office and other software tools for a wide range of jobs and other life pursuits.
- Computer science. Prepare students for college and career roles in software and app development.
- IT infrastructure. Provide the core technical skills required to build a sustainable technology career managing infrastructure for cloud, clients, devices databases, and Office 365.
- The Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC) series delivers a complete learning and teaching framework developed specifically for use in an academic setting.
- The Microsoft Online Learning curriculum provides unlimited access for more than 400 courses.
- Ready-to-use, customizable lesson plans include links to relevant Microsoft Online Learning and free demos and videos.
- The Microsoft Digital Literacy curriculum provides essential computing skills for learners new to computing.
- Academic pricing for Microsoft Official Courseware (MOC) an instructor-led training intended for IT professionals and developers who build, support, and implement solutions by using Microsoft technologies.
- Teaching with Technology Curriculum is online learning that helps educators integrate Information and Communications Technology (ICT) into their practice.
- Ten Microsoft Certified Educator (MCE) certification exam vouchers enable educators to validate they have the global educator technology literacy competencies needed to provide a rich, custom learning experience for students.
- Professional Development benefits include 10 exam vouchers for Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) and 10 exam vouchers for Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) certification exams to enable educators to obtain globally recognized certification.
- Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) discount provides 50% off MCT memberships. MCTs have access to tools, resources, and other benefits to support and help Microsoft Imagine Academy educators thrive as both technologists and educators.
Microsoft Certifications differentiate students in today's competitive job market and broaden their employment opportunities.
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exams prepare your students to be more productive in school and business careers.
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) exams provide an entry-level opportunity to explore various technical careers.
- Microsoft Certifications Solutions Associate/Expert (MCSA/MCSE) exams provide steps to validation of a student's ability to design and build innovative solutions across multiple technologies, both on-premise and in the cloud.
Microsoft Imagine Academy provides the steps to establish a Certiport or Pearson VUE test center on your campus. Microsoft Imagine Academy members receive academic discounts for Microsoft Certification exams.
Pass a Microsoft Certification exam and apply for US college credit via the ACE College Credit Recommendation Service.
- Easy to use Members Site with access to all program information, support, and resources in one place
- Microsoft Imagine Academy blog, social media and monthly newsletters that can help you stay up to date on announcements and benefits
- Download and print certificates of completion for students who have completed Microsoft courses
- Marketing materials, communications, PR guidelines and videos to help promote your Microsoft Imagine Academy to parents, communities and governmental leaders.
- Access to the Microsoft Regional Support Center for program enquiries and assistance